Are you a tech professional? Help inspire local high school students and support teachers.
Become a TEALS volunteer for the 2022-23 school year.
- Why? Only 29% of LA high schools currently offer CS classes, which is far below the national average of 51%. We can change this!
- What? The Microsoft Technology Education and Literacy in Schools (TEALS) Program is a volunteer-powered program that increases access to CS education.
- How? As a volunteer, you will directly work with students, teach core concepts, and support a teacher that is new to CS who will continue to teach it long after you are done volunteering.
- Learn more! Join us for an info session: https://aka.ms/GeauxTEALS or reach out to email@example.com for specifics about TEALS in Louisiana.
- Sign-up today (applications are requested by April 15th)! www.microsoft.com/TEALS